Dr.Glove-Ortho Surgical Gloves are well designed to provide extra protection for orthopedic surgeons and offering 30% extra thickness combined with its textured finish for superior grip when handling instruments
- 30% thicker than the standard glove to withstand rigorous orthopaedic surgeries
- Ergonomically designed for optimum fit and comfort
- Provides extra protection during complicated or rigorous orthopaedic surgery, particularly against bone fragments and other surgical debris
- Excellent synthetic coating. The glove is not powdered, but is leached several times and because it has very low levels of protein and other potential irritants, offers excellent skin compatibility and comfort.
- Latex protein no more than 50µg of protein per dm2, eliminates risk of Latex Allergy
- ASTM:D-3577-2009 & EN455-1:2000, EN455-2:2015, EN 455-3:2015 & ISO10282:2014
- CE Mark – MDD Class Ila and IS13422
- Manufactured under ENISO13485:2016 quality management system and ISO 9001:2015
- Bioburden and sterility tested
- Manufactured in clean environment as per ISO14001:2015
- 100% Inspected
- Factory Standard of 0.65 AQL for Pinholes.